Terms & Conditions
The Nowt Poncy® Food Company Limited is committed to providing quality products and service. If you have received products and are not entirely happy with either the product or the service, please contact us. Please use the contact form on the ‘Contact Us’ page, or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, giving as much detail as possible about your concern. We will try to respond to all queries and complaints within 24 hours.
- All specifications are approximate only and are subject to some variation and deviation
- Every effort will be made to supply your chosen products but we reserve the right to supply alternatives if your choice is not available.
- All orders are accepted when your PayPal/credit/charge/debit card is processed. Any email or another acknowledgement of your order is merely to report that your request has been received and will be looked at, and does not in any way denote acceptance of your order regardless of any wording on the email
- We reserve the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further or better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order
- All orders are processed as soon as possible and all quoted delivery times are approximate.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
Should you wish to cancel a placed order, please use the contact form on the ‘Contact Us’ page, or via email to: email@example.com, giving as your account details (not password) and order number. We will endeavour to respond to all queries within 24 hours.
- Should your product/s not arrived in perfect condition, please contact us first using the contact form on the ‘Contact Us’ page or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. When contacting us please ensure that you include your account details (not password) and your order number. Please also include full details of why you wish to return your products
- Do not return any products to us until we have agreed to their return and issued you with the correct return information and details. Returning your products before we have issued you with the correct details may cause unnecessary delay and we can not be held responsible for returns that have not been delivered correctly
- We are unable to take return of any product that has been opened unless the product is faulty in any way
- We will refund the cost of the goods and any delivery charge including, where deemed necessary, the cost of returning the goods to us OR we will replace the goods
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive: http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm.
- Delivery may be made in one or more instalments using a variety of carriers
- Standard delivery time is 3 days.
- We do not dispatch on Saturdays or Sundays
- Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late
- Without prejudice to your statutory rights we accept no liability for any failure to ship products where this results from acts of God, civil commotion, riots, flood, drought, fire, legislation or other factors outside our control, or our decision on reasonable grounds not to do so for reasons of suspicion of credit card fraud or similar, provided that we take all reasonable steps to notify you within fourteen (14) days of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered. In such cases we will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made, in full
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you order from us with sufficient lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from non-shipment.
PRICING Details. In the event that there is a pricing error on the website we will not be bound to honour any orders made at that price. Any offers we make are designed to be used independently, and are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.